Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Winners–Challenge #91–Lace and Pearls

Hello Sentimental Sundays Followers!

Thanks to everyone who joined in our “Lace and Pearls”  challenge last week. We really enjoyed all of your wonderful projects! Don’t forget you still have time to join in our current challenge “Words of Encouragement” .

This weeks sponsor was:

Saturated Canary

And our winner chosen by Random.org, is:

#18 – Jill

image

Congratulations!

You have one week to claim your prize.

Please email us at sentimentalsundayblog@gmail.com to get details about your prize.

And here are the top 3 chosen by out Design Team:

#2 – Bonnie O’Claire

image

#12 – Judith

image

#24 – Sarah

image

Congratulations!

Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!!! i'm the winner!!! thank you very much :)

Hugs,
Jill

Sassy Scrapper said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card. I am honored and thrilled. Congratulations to the other winners.
Hugs Bonnie

Sarah said...

I am so honored that you chose my card, thank you! Congrats to the other winners!
Hugs

F.T said...

I like the last one, it is so cute and cool.

Plastic Card Holders
Plastic Cards
Scratch Cards

Judith said...

Woo hoo I'm a winner - thank you soooo much for coosing my card

Hugs judith xx