Saturday, October 9, 2010

Challenge #24: Tag it!

Welcome again to another Sentimental Sunday!
 
Thank you for the wonderful turnout last week!  Those lovely autumn creations really got me in the mood for the season, even though we had some strange weather here in Southern California this week (one day it's raining, the next day is sweltering hot).  Remember, we still have a DT Call going on (see post above) so make sure to get your applications in.  The quality of applications we've received so far has been great; this will definitely be a tough choice.

Here's our random winner of Challenge #23:
Congratulations! As mentioned in the last challenge, The prize is four sentiment sets from the Raindrop Echo Designs Digital Collection AND a custom watermark/signature set from the Custom Designs Section. Please email me (Ann) at raindropecho@gmail.com to get details about your prize :)

This week's challenge is:
Tag, You're it!
(plus a sentiment)

We'd love to see you create some tags!  The holiday season is slowly (or quickly for some) creeping up on us so why not get started on those tags? I've always had trouble creating them, but all our players always impress me with what they come up with.  Just like the design team!  Take a look at their creations featuring tags: 



Sentimental Sundays Weekly Freebie:
Free sentiments are only available for one week.
For more sentiments like this, please visit the Raindrop Echo Designs Sentiments Collection at Whimsy Stamps.
A special thank you to those who link back to the blog when using these sentiments!

The prize for this challenge will be four sentiment sets from the Raindrop Echo Designs Whimsy Stamps Digital Collection AND a custom watermark/signature set from the Custom Designs at Whimsy Stamps.

When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays" Thank you!



13 comments:

Christina Hicks said...

I just had to say thank you for the tag freebies! I love tags and I cannot wait to use these, thank so much.

Roxx.T Barnes said...

I hope to enter this weeks challenge. Thank you for the lovely tag freebies.

Kristie W. said...

Great samples...tags are so hard for me but I will have to give it a try!

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Thanks so very much for these great tags

Marilou said...

I don't think I've ever altered a tag, so this should be fun...and a great learning experience. Thank you.

Suvenkorento said...

Great tags! Thank you :)

Stef H said...

wow! what gorgeous tags!!! WOW!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Beautiful DT projects!! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

bcriminger said...

Thanks, once again, for the amazing freebies, I like how they fit the challenge!

Miria said...

Hi, fab creations from the DT. Thank you for the freebies, I couldn't use for this tag but I'll do for my next and I'll let you know! Hugs. Miria

Crafty Math Chick said...

Thanks for the fun challenge - I rarely use tags on cards.

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Thanks so much for another fun challenge and of course the beautiful freebie :)